Friday, February 3, 2012

I have a helping hand ready to help!

Hello! You may call me Claire and I am here to help! I know that maybe I won't have much visits, not much followers but I hope I can help somebody and change a life! Maybe save your life! In this blog, I will talk about bullying and drugs, what they can do to you lives and how to stop. I was a victim of bullying as a kid, but now I learned how to get help! I wanna help people around the world! Please, comment what you think, tell me if you need help... I will be waiting for your request for help!
I'm ready to help! I'm here for you! Tell me if you are being a victim of bullying, I can help! Tell me if you are having problems with drugs, I can advise! Tell me is people are pressuring you to take drugs, I can follow your situation. Tell me if someone is always making stories about you or joking about you or forcing you to do their homeworks, YES, I can help!
We are always able to get out of the worst situations if we just say YES, WE CAN! Because, yes! We can help and being helped!
Just remember: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! :D

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment