Friday, June 1, 2012

Your help to drugs!

Drugs are not good. Neither for me, neither for you or for our community! Drugs destroy our lives and our future. Even our past is destroyed with them: all the plans, goals, education, friends, and much more are gone with drugs. DON'T let drugs destroy you!
IF YOU WANT TO ALERT YOUR COMMUNITY WHEREVER YOU ARE:
-Follow the link (drugfreeworld.org) and order your Kit or learn more about drugs of the fundation.

IF YOU ANT TO BE HELPED BECAUSE OF DRUGS:
-There are a lot of things you can do! You can go to the nearest hospital, you can tell a teacher, a good friend or you can call the HelpLine Drugs of your country. But if you prefer the internet, then follow those links:

(I'm sorry if I don't have your country here, but I didin't know more websites! :) Anyway, I think I could help!)



NEVER BE AFRAID OR ASHAMED OF BEING HELPED!

Look for help! Follow these websites or search you country's website!



HELP SOMEBODY! SAVE A LIFE!

Give them a help! Show them you are able, sho them you are there for them! Give some help!



God bless you all and may God help those in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment